Monday, August 31, 2009

Yay!

First week of school last week really did put things back into perspective! The workload is crazyyyyy but do-able. It's always good to have conversations with the second-year students or w/those who've had some prior experiences. It's going to be A SEMESTER....so I ask that if you're reading this to pray for me!!

Fellowship [w/Potluck/get-together] (all day Sabbath) + Adventure [w/friends, calls, songs--mercy!--lol, texts..thank you!] (Sunday) = fantastic first school weekend. Wouldn't trade that one for anything.

And so begins the second week....homework all day today since I did nothing academic-related Saturday night and Sunday all day...but I'm not complaining...when celebration calls you answer, right? right!! ha ha ha. anyways, yes yes keep me in your prayers!! :)