Sunday, August 23, 2009

summer's over!!!!!!!!

and so, the beginning of weekly or bimonthly updates begins!! :) Summer's officially over. Oh no! Looking back at the last three months, it feels like everything happened ages ago (good thing or bad? not sure), and looking back at the last couple of weeks, feels like I did not NOTHING and EVERYTHING (good or bad?...not sure either). Either way, whatever didn't happen, it is now too late, and whatever did happen...good! living in the past doesn't help with enjoying the present and aiming higher for the future. Overall, it's been a really really great summer!! I don't think I would trade it for another... It's bed time!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. =) ---- Hebrews 12:1 ---> my little sister's text signature line. {missing my family of course!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment