Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I made it!!!!

 Today was unbelievable.

  • A debate to prepare for (One of the first two to debate in that class).
  • A presentation to prepare for (One of the first two to present).
  • 2 papers to write.
  • {Excluding all the readings and other things}.

I didn't know how I was going to get it all done (read my last post), and do EVERYTHING with QUALITY and FASHION.

But I did.

PTL. [Praise the Lord]
My New Fav. Song.



AWWW. I am so happy Whitney Houston's back. Now, I should totally  go get married and have her sing at my wedding....[yeah right. i wish :-/]...Anyways, yay for getting back on her feet again, and I am sure her mother's proud of her. I've been wanting this lady to come back since forever.

This week = happiness :)

This semester's crazy but I making it through successful. Hopefully that'll keep up.

For my nightly devotion, I have been reading the books of Samuel (I just started 2 Samuel about 2 days ago). David's faith (in 1 Samuel) ~ amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment