Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ugh.

So even though I feel like I have been completely unproductive today and should really be doing my homework due tomorrow (or finishing them up)...I really can't seem to move forward without debriefing on something that happened today. Okay, this can be a long story that I don't have time to get into, but i clearly was not happy with a grade that I just received....who in the world takes a complete 2 points off EACH for capitalizing "King" and musician David, and "Word" of God? ....that's 4 POINTS!!!...seriously? wow. I am totally not happy...it wasn't a bad grade at all, but when you feel strongly that it COULD'VE been HIGHER, your mind can't stop thinking about it. 4 points do make a difference.....especially when you don't know what the future holds. wootsie. Lord, help me move pass this.
When life doesn't seem fair, recite the following (though it'll be hard to really mean it when you recite it): Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding (Prov. 3:5). lol funny thing (10 minutes later), when i started writing this post, I really was not happy...but then I realized just how minute this is to the larger picture at hand, I had to laugh.... It's a learning experience for future reference. I guess I am over it now.....:) writing does help you reflect on the importance (or lack of) and relevance (or lack of) of topic at hand....ummm. 1-hr update: yeah. I am TOTALLY over it. It was clarified. only 2 pts were taken off.....MERCY. Don't I feel a bit slow? yeah. totally. *hides face in shame*....next time, I'll just mentally build a bridge and quickly get over it....................MER.CY.

No comments:

Post a Comment