Friday, February 26, 2010

Without Hands



I am not even sure what to write about!!  Because there's so much to write about! So instead of writing about me, I am just going to share something!! :)

So Ivor Myers...Ivor Myers.... Ivor Myers...I was introduced to former-hip hop artist now Pastor Ivor Myers by my younger sisters. From facebook statusi (lol?) to spending time in their rooms watching his sermons online on Friday nights, I had to take a listen.

I did. I listened to two of his sermons titled Without Hands (9/3/07) and Weapons of Our Faith (3/9/07). It was obvious that the Lord was using the man to preach the WORD.

CHECK HIM OUT!!

http://www.audioverse.org/people/96/ivor-myers.html?pageNum=1

Other than that, things have been going well on my end. Making sure I don't get sick, and trying to stay on top of my work. So far it's been going well...even though both my phone and computer died and also wouldn't charge. All happened during the same week. No phone. No computer. I didn't know what to do. :-/ But to make a long story short, I now have a phone, and after five years of having my computer, I am thinking that it's a sign to get another one....MERCY. it had to happen now, like right now?

meh. it's all good. I am still all smiles :) God is good? ALL THE TIME!!!  HeLLO somebody!!

" For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth."
Psalm 71:5

No comments:

Post a Comment