Saturday, March 13, 2010

Frightening Conclusion....

I've come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element [in the classroom]. It's my daily mood that makes the weather. [As a teacher], I possess a tremendous power to make a child's life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration. I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated and a child humanized or de-humanized.” - Dr. Haim Ginott.

Matthew 5:16--Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven!! :)



Happy Sabbath!! I am finally on Spring Break so I will do my best to do a better job at updating my blog!!! There is so much to talk about...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment