Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For the first time in a WHILE!!: To do List!

Okay, so for the first time this ENTIRE! semester, (we're in Week 5 now), I am feeling "hopeful" interestingly enough because I feel like I am once again gaining control of my "environment". Though today started on a rough note (slightly)...went to bed later than usual as of late (around 12:30am this morning); woke up mighty early (*dear mother, please don't call me as such early morning hours!* :); got to the campus, found the PERFECT parking spot; went to the library and immediately found a room that I could reserve for the next 2 hours; went and situated myself in the room; and where is the worksheet that I needed to work on and finish before class this afternoon?...You have GOT to be kidding me.

Yup. I left it at the apartment. So needless to stay, I was quite frustrated, irritated, just uuuugggggghhhh! But then, when I made back to the apartment, I whispered a VERY short prayer (it's hard to pray for real when you're annoyed lol), and walked out the door. I could not WAIT for the day to be over before it even began.

And once again....what I thought was going to be an unpleasant day....turned out fine. In fact better than I thought.
Among many other things and people that made it a brighter day (aww lol), I was so productive today, it was just unbelievable. Now, the only thing left for me to do for class tomorrow is...write a journal (just two pages), and my work for Thursday is half way done. WOW. I even took care of all the bills that I needed to take of. Doubly wow.

Once again, I can't stop but PRAISE THE LORD for undeserved patience and kindness.
        Definitely making sure that I dedicate time studying his Word every night has helped TREMENDOUSLY. I will explain in another post. I am trying to keep this as short as possible.

To do list this February:

  • Stay up to date with the "Read the Bible in One Year" and continue to write 1-page summaries of the chapters read that specific night. [It should help with remembering facts/interesting notes]
  • Finish 25 hours of classroom observation for one class
  • Finish Research Paper for another class
  • Study and do well in Mid-Term for class #1
  • Book Report for another class
  • Obtain mastery for assessing [a specific intelligence test] for yet another class
  • Keep working on those Fruits of the Spirit! :) by continuing my morning daily devotions.
  • Oh and continue to get my EIGHT hours of sleep, preferably BEFORE midnight!! (umm except tonight though cause it's already late and I am hungry, and I am very alert) So proud of myself for being productive today. Thank you Jesus!!! :-D
Have a great night! and rest of week :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment