Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you God for.................

1. Being who You are. the GREAT I AM.
2. Family. Especially my PARENTS [[!!!]].
3. My uncle, whom You used to save me from downing at the age of 3 or 4!{can never forget that...if you're 3 or 4 years old reading this lol, don't disobey your parents!!}
4. Church Family!!
5. Friiiieeeennnnnndddds. yay. :)

6. People who care.
7. Always placing a light at the end of the tunnel.
8. Experiences- good AND bad.
9. Embarrassing moments lol.
10. Challenging situations and circumstances.
11.  Mastering the art of procrastination.
12. Being able to sleep, and get good hours of sleep.
13. Being able to walk, talk, hear, smell, taste.
14. Always caring.
15. Always showing OUT when You didn't have to.
16. Seeing past my weaknesses.
17. YOUR LOVE.
18. Not getting sick at all this semester!! (not even getting a cold...PRAISES)....[at least, not yet].
19. Food ingredients and knowing what to do with them....ha ha ha.
20. Sense of humor that You've given me.
21. Optimism
22. Always giving me a reason to SMILE. aww :)
23. A piece of wisdom and understanding. Can't wait to get more :-D
24. Your Word and showing me what Love is all about!!
25. Giving me constant opportunities to serve.
26. Awesome room/apart-mates.
27. Experiencing a broken heart. worst and best experience. ever!!
28. Good news.[any, all...]
29. A great experience so far in grad school.
30. Funny people.
31. [Other people's lol] Adorable children!!
32. Good and inspiring music.
33. My car. {Praises}
34. Once in a lifetime opportunities.
35. the SUN that shineesss.
36. Beautiful weather
37. Motivation and Determination.
38. Strength.
39. Ability to think and reason.
40a. My parents!! (did I say that already? lol)
40b. My amazing students...esp those who keep in touch :)
41. Wise people, esp. elderly.
42. A song to sing.
43. Satisfying life so far.
44. Happiness and joy.
45. Peace and laughter.
46. Diversity.
47. Cooperation
48. Unity and love.
49.Being able to read and write
50. For LIfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffE.

LOVE YOU, JESUS.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!! :-D

Let's Celebrate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment