Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oh be careful little ears what you hear:

So I can't help but post another blog.

See back when I was in middle and early years of high school, I couldn't help tuning in to my favorite hip-hop and r&b stations....You'll find me in my room, doing homework, and listening to Eve, Eminem, Brian McKnight, Nelly, etc....My parents would repeatedly tell me to stop, and I eventually sort of did and moved on to "pop".  I knew hard rock & roll was horrible.  My spirit just couldn't settle well with all the clashes of sounds..but hip-hop, hip-hop,...hip hop was just catchy, and lively....and all that. I'd bypass the cuss words, and try to keep up with the beat... but eventually I began to analyze the words...(there's always more to it, not to mention those degrading women, right?). Once you start listening to the words, everything else starts falling apart...there's no way I could condone this when my standards were far above it. Even POP is questionable. For the most part, I have given it all up, except for a few artists that I listen to every now and then...even though sometimes it's hard to listen with a "blind" ear. Anyways, it's beyond obvious, I think, that devil is using music in general to destroy us, humans,  mentally, intellectually, and physically, not only as a people, but also as individuals. There's nothing no longer fun (ny) about it.That's why I find it a step to victory when I see that more and more people beginning to catch the drift...the reality drift...Check this out:.

Disclaimer: Although I don't agree with every blog posted by the following blogger, I came across this while doing a research and thought that this was a pretty interesting revelation.

http://thelatterdays.blogspot.com/search/label/beyonce



Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.- 1 Corinthians 10:31.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. The Truth about Hip Hop is a must watch if you haven't seen that yet.

    ReplyDelete