Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How many kings would give up their sons?

If I ever doubted this verse for a minute, shame on me!...............Mark 10: 9. [Praises.]

Ok, I really dig the Prayer of Jabez and I have been praying like Jabez for real. This week is definitely going to be an interesting one. Why is it that when there's a break...I actually take the BREAK? it's a trap, and I fall for it everytime....*sigh*....Your prayers for me this week would be amazing.

I heard this song last week, and fell in love with the words :).  yeah yeah it's suppose to be a "christmas" song...but "christmas" should be everyday, right? right!

Don't focus on the video, just listen to the words.





On a totally different note:

So I have in my possession the "More George W. Bushisms" little book....[do not ask why!!!!! k you can if you want :-D]

So here's the quote for this WEEK! This will be my motivational quote. BELIEVE me.

Beyond Belief--- "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe--I believe what I believe is right"-- Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment