Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finding Peace!

"The story is told of two painters. Each painted a picture to illustrate his concept of rest. The first chose for his scene a still, serene lake among the far-off mountains. The second painted a thundering waterfall with a fragile birch tree bending over the foam; at the fork of a branch, almost wet with the cataract’s spray, a robin sat on its nest.  Which best portrayed the essence of rest? It is not often in this world of turmoil that we find the rest of a lone mountain lake. More often we must find our rest amid the turmoil of real life" (ASSQ, Tuesday's Lesson).

The latter described my day, and possibly this week?

To say the least, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it today. SOOOOO much to do. Tons of work for one class, and a presentation for the MLK symposium at the school. I wasn't ready for either one of them. I went to bed worried (shouldn't have because I've seen the work of God in my life during stressful situations like this), honestly assuming that it was going to be a FAIL for me today....................nope, turned out to be a WIN for me.

To say the very least, THANK YOU, JESUS!!!. I SERVE A MIGHTY GOD!!!

---> I thank God for friends, for support, for prayers, for caring people, for awesome and thoughtful professors, for miracles, for HIM caring so much even when He didn't have to. <----


CHASEN- ON AND ON- <-- CLICK IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment