Thursday, April 12, 2012

my GOD IS AWESOME!!!!!

The peace I am experiencing right now in my life despite the uncertainties of the future....priceless. Dear God, thank you for YOUR LOVE!!!

I have been doing something different lately. I was reminded a few months ago that prayer is a dialogue, not a monologue. I could not wrap my head around how to "listen" to God while praying(that would take MAD LONNNNNGG, right?)...so this week, I decided to do something different.

1)Pray (intercede on behalf of others and myself), THEN
2)Journal what has been going on with me, then
3)Ask a question, usually "where do you want me to go from here, Lord?" or "what do you want to do right now?" etc. Finally,

4)RANDOMLY open my Bible to place and whichever chapter I come across (pick the one in its entirety)... read and write down my thoughts.

Amazing. Exciting. Creative. Powerful.

I shall start sharing what God has been speaking to me starting tomorrow!! It's good to know that I am not just praying (talking and talking and talking) and not listening :). The WORD is MY LIGHT.!

My GOD IS AWESOME (a friend shared this dynamic song with me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment